Quest Shark Inc. (Texas, USA), DBA Quest Shark Adventures, is looking for a Social Media Manager (teleworking) who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. He/she will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
▪ Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
▪ Create a regular publishing schedule.
▪ Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
▪ Promote content through social advertising.
Qualifications and Experience:
▪ Maintains excellent writing and language skills. (English is a must; Spanish is favorable)
▪ Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written format.
▪ Practices superior time management! (We are too far away for micro management. And too busy to deal with your procrastination, sorry.)
▪ Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
▪ Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
▪ Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
▪ Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
▪ Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
▪ Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
▪ Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
▪ Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
▪ Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Looking forward to receiving your Resume,
Quest Shark Team
И не забудьте сказать, что вы от Дистанции!