Ищем на постоянную позицию специалиста по поддержке клиентов (Customer Care Specialist — Asia/Pacific)
We are a technology startup based in Vancouver, BC, Canada, with an international IT team who built a technology platform iGMS (vacation rental management software) for Airbnb hosts and vacation rental managers around the world.
In your role, you’ll be asked to provide incredible customer care, using strong written and verbal communication skills:
* 40-hour workweek (Monday-Friday PST Zone)
* Fixed 6-hour shifts (2 pm- 8 pm PST Zone) + 2 flexible hours per day
* This is the remote position
* Communication with customers of the service by e-mail, chat, video-mail, and phone (sometimes)
* Follow up customers regularly in their requests to ensure the correct solution was carried out
* Recommend solutions and best practices to increase engagement with the product
* Troubleshoot technical problems and report the issues to the development and design team
* Work closely with sales, tech and marketing teams
* MUST: Fluent level of English and Russian
* Stress tolerance and personal resiliency
* Loads of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
* +2 years customer success in IT project
* Attention to details, accuracy, empathy.
* Experience working with Intercom, Zendesk, Hubspot
* Creative writing experience
* Experience working in the remote team
* Work in young, ambitious and professional team
* Full-time remote job
* Interesting tasks and rapid professional development in a dynamic IT company
How to apply
1. Please send your CV and salary expectations in English to email@example.com with the subject line “Customer Care Specialist from Distantsiya”, short bio, and why do you want this job.
2. Take the online test to assess your communication skills https://www.onlineexambuilder.com/customer-care-specialist-test/exam-252785
И не забудьте сказать, что Вы от Дистанции!